The Counsel of Duncan's Largest Law Firm
When you are working through a problem within the legal system, it is important to work with a law firm that has experience handling a similar problem or case that you face. At Leach & Sullivan , we have been serving southwestern Oklahoma for over 50 years. We have built our legal practice on a foundation of competent and effective advocacy, with a commitment to giving each client the personal attention they need. Contact us online or call 580-255-1111 to schedule an appointment.
Sound Experience Matched with a Reputation for Excellence
Established in 1954, our firm has a strong connection to the community. Even before the firm was founded, lawyers from the Sullivan family had been representing clients in Duncan and Stephens County since the 1920s.
Because of our connection to the community, we view our responsibility as lawyers to be more than providing good representation in the courtroom. Each client works closely with us throughout the process. From the beginning of your case to the end, we take the time to understand your unique concerns and explain the consequences that will impact your life depending on the outcome of your particular case.
General Civil Practice
At Leach & Sullivan , we assist individuals and businesses in Duncan and throughout southwestern Oklahoma with effective legal representation. We bring over 50 years of experience to the table, with substantial legal knowledge to competently handle cases in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Banking law : We serve as general counsel for local financial institutions.
- Business litigation and real estate : Our lawyers represent clients who are buying or selling real estate for their business. We also help clients choose an entity and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Estate planning and probate : We work with clients to help them organize their assets and determine how those assets will be distributed to beneficiaries.
- Oil and gas law : Our attorneys represent mineral and land owners in nuisance and surface damage cases that generally involve pollution to a land owner's property.
- Personal injury : We represent clients who suffered injuries in car crashes, oil field accidents, slip and falls, and dog bites.
Contact us by e-mail or call 580-255-1111. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30-noon and from 1:00-5:00. We are conveniently located in downtown Duncan across the street from the old Palace Theater and next to First Bank & Trust.