Commitment To Our Local Community
Founded in 1954, our firm and its experienced attorneys have served clients throughout southwestern Oklahoma for over 60 years. Lawyers from the Sullivan family have been practicing in the Duncan area since the 1920s, and their strong commitment to the local community carries over to the present day.
When you are working through a problem within the legal system, it is important to work with a law firm that has experience handling a similar situation or case that you face. At Leach & Sullivan Limited Liability Partnership, we have been serving southwestern Oklahoma for over 60 years. We have built our legal practice on a foundation of competent and effective advocacy, committed to giving each client the personal attention they need.
Sound Experience Matched With A Reputation For Excellence
Our longevity as a firm was made possible by providing exceptional representation, customized legal solutions and the ability to deliver results. We are sought after throughout southern Oklahoma to represent clients in a broad range of issues, including:
- Environmental issues – Our firm advocates for landowners and businesses in the southern Oklahoma area in leases, land use, water rights and other environmental law matters.
- Oil and gas law – Oil and gas are cornerstones of the community, and we provide the legal representation to ensure that landowners and those working in the industry are protected.
- Divorce and family law – Our firm represents clients in every sort of family law matter, including divorce, child custody, child support, modifications and property division.
- Criminal defense – From DUI charges to arrests for possession of drugs, we aggressively advocate on behalf of accused individuals to protect them from future-altering sentences.
- Business litigation and real estate – Our lawyers represent clients who buy or sell real estate for their business. We also help clients choose an entity and prepare the necessary documentation.
- Wills and estate planning – We work with clients to help them organize their assets and determine how to distribute these to beneficiaries.
- Probate issues – The probate process can be emotionally challenging and legally complex. Look to a skilled attorney for the help and guidance you need.
- Personal injury cases – We represent clients who suffered injuries in car crashes, oil field accidents, and slip-and-falls.
Putting Your Needs First
From the moment you walk through the door, you are treated as family and given the same degree of excellence in legal representation that we would give our own family. We aggressively advocate to protect your family and your future.
To arrange a consultation, call 580-255-1111. Our office is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to -noon and from 1 p.m. to -5 p.m, and 8:00 a.m. to -1 p.m. on Fridays. We are conveniently located in downtown Duncan across the street from the old Palace Theater and next to First Bank & Trust Co. at 921 W. Main Street.